Dear Member and Friend of Japan-Norway Society,
We are pleased to invite all members of Japan-Norway Society to our Annual General Meeting and New Year Reception. The Annual General Meeting will be held at the residence of Ambassador Tauchi.
We are very thankful to Ambassador because he are inviting all of us to a New Year Reception after our meeting.
Kindly note the following:
- Date and time: February 1st, (Doors Open at 17:45, Annual General Meeting will start at 18:00).
- Only paying members of our society can attend the AGM and New Year Party.
Please let us know by January 25 if you plan to join. If you join with a partner or spouse, kindly inform us both names. Please let us know by filling in the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/eXevsxIKmux8NF7e2
In case you have trouble to fill out the form, please send us e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly write AGM in the message field.
We will send out reminder cards after January 25th which will be necessary to join.
The Annual General Meeting is an important meeting of our society and we plan the following agenda:
- We will present the annual report of activities in 2017 including the financials.
- We will present our ideas and plans for 2018.
- We will elect new Board Members and members of the nominating committee
Detailed information about these agenda topics will be sent to paying members only.
After our meeting, we can enjoy the New Year Reception hosted by Ambassador Tauchi.
Hope to see as many members as possible on February 1st.
On behalf of the J-NS Board,
Svend Haakon Kristensen
President Japan - Norway Society