Dear Member and Friend of Japan-Norway Society,
We are pleased to invite all members of Japan-Norway Society to our Annual General Meeting and New Year Reception.
The Annual General Meeting will be held at the residence of Ambassador Kunikata. And we are very thankful to Ambassador because he are inviting all of us to a New Year Reception after our meeting.
Kindly note the following:
- Date and time: January 19th from 6 pm. (Annual General Meeting will start at 6 p.m).
- Only paying members of our society can attend the AGM and New Year Party.
Please let us know by January 7th if you plan to join. If you join with a partner or spouse, kindly inform us both names.
Please let us know by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly write AGM in the message field.
We will send out reminder cards after January 7th which will be necessary to join.
The Annual General Meeting will be an important meeting for our society.
- It will be the start of our 40th anniversary year.
- We will present to you about our activities and actions this year and plans for next year, including the financials.
- We will suggest some improvements to our articles of association to make our society more robust.
- We will elect new Board Members.
- We will present some ideas for our 40th year anniversary...
- and of course announce our new logo!
Information about these agenda topics will be sent to paying members only.
After our meeting, we can enjoy the New Year Reception hosted by Ambassador Kunikata.
Hope to see as many members as possible on January 19th.
Svend Haakon Kristensen
President Japan-Norway Society